Sunday, November 30, 2014

Primary talk

When I live the teachings of Jesus Christ it strengthens me and my family.
One teaching Jesus gives is to Pray. Prayer gives us many blessings. We learn to communicate with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. They help us with things we need, like, sick people are healed, and we can be protected                                                                       
Fasting is another teaching of Jesus Christ. When we fast we give up something our body needs for something our spirit needs which strengthens me.
The 3rd thing I want to talk about is attending our meetings.  As we attend our meetings at Church we learn more about the gospel. We also help teach others around us; just how I am now with this talk. The most important thing we do at Church is partake of the Sacrament.  When we partake of the bread and water it renews our baptismal covenants. I get to start over every week.
Family Home Evening is something we are told to do as a family. It strengthens our family by spending time together by praying, learning, and playing together.
Reading the scriptures is the last teaching of Jesus Christ I want to talk about.  When we read our scriptures we read the teachings of Jesus Christ so we can live with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ again.

I know that by living the teachings of Jesus Christ it strengthens me and my family and I know it can strengthen you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment