Wednesday, August 3, 2011

7 year old interview



Color: Pink

Song: I Love to see the Temple


Animal: Cat


Letter: K


Favorite thing to do with Mommy: spending time with her, like watching TV


Favorite thing to do with Daddy: play with him


Favorite thing to do with Eli: play with toys with him


Favorite thing to do with Annalise:  play with her


Food: noodles


Toy: Barbie


Movie: Tinkerbell


Snack: carrots or granola bars


What do you want to do when you grow-up: be a ballerina


Do you want to be a mommy? yah

What do you want to do for work? ballet

Favorite Cereal: Special K


Favorite Vegetable: carrots


Favorite TV Show: Fishtronaut


Favorite game: Uno Spin


Favorite Restaurant: McDonald's 


If you could change your name, what would you choose? Flower Sparkle

What do you love about each person in our family?
Mommy:she always likes to spend time with us and play games with us.
Daddy: I love when he acts silly.
Eli: That's going to be really tough. I love how he watches TV with me.
Anna: I love how she was so cute when she was a baby.

Do you want to have any more brothers and sisters? Yes
How many?  1 boy and 1 girl.
What are some of your wishes for this year? I wish we were rich, and I had a pony that was real , and I could do whatever I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment