Thursday, November 11, 2010

2nd tooth

Kiah lost another tooth.  This one has been loose for awhile now.  She showed me how loose it was at one point today.  It was barely hanging in there.  I almost just yanked it, but over the last 6 years I have learned a little about Kiah's personality and I just didn't think it would go over very well.  But then later she talking with me and she realized it was missing.  She had no idea where it had fallen out.  We looked for a bit, but with no luck.  So Kiah wrote a letter to the tooth fairy.  I didn't help her write it.  We have a book about the Tooth Fairy, so I think she used that to get the spelling correct.  I think it is so funny that she misspelled "MY" since that was the first word she learned to spell, after she learned her name.  I think the little southern accent she is developing may have confused her!


No comments:

Post a Comment