Last week was the 100th day of school. Notice I did not say Kiah's 100th day of school. The girl has missed so much school this year. I have gotten letters home from the district about it, sheesh. Luckily, she is doing well. But whether you have attended all 100 days or not, there was still a little celebration.
Notice the dark circles under Kiah's eyes. She actually had been out sick the first part of the week because of the flu. She apparently threw-up allover the art room. oops!
Notice the dark circles under Kiah's eyes. She actually had been out sick the first part of the week because of the flu. She apparently threw-up allover the art room. oops!
I remember learning to count to 100 in Kindergarten. It was a big deal. So it is really exciting for me to see Kiah beginning the process.

No comments:
Post a Comment